Exfoliating/ Soap Saver Bag
Our Exfoliating/ Soap Saver bags are all-natural sisal fiber that provides excellent grip on slippery soaps while gently exfoliating your skin. These bags provide extra lather, exfoliation and can act as a wash cloth.
Bar Soaps with the combination of our sisal fiber Soap Save Bags are an excellent essential to replace plastic liquid soap bottles to help make a truly zero-waste experience in the bathroom.
Add on to any soap.
- Sisal-Based: sisal is a natural fiber that comes from the agave sisalana plant, stronger and more durable than other natural fibers. It doesn't shrink and is resistant to bacteria and mildew.
- Exfoliating: acts as a scrubber for exfoliating your body, removes dry and/or dead skin, reduces blemishes, removes acne and blackheads, promotes blood circulation, and leaves your skin invigorated and more receptive to lotions and moisturizers.
- Compostable & Zero waste: great for using up those odds and ends of soap and can be composted at end of life.
- Place soap bar or odds and ends of soap in the soap pouch, pull the cord
- Scrub the soap pouch to lather up foam to use on the body, or
- Use as a washcloth
Wash before first use. Hang after use and allow to air dry between uses. When your soap bag needs cleaning, wash in the machine on low/cold and air dry.
Cut into small pieces before composting to avoid getting caught in the compost machine
We Also Recommend
Really lovely soaps and really liked the packaging. Quick delivery