Dual Bamboo Soap Dish
This Bamboo Soap Dish Duo is the perfect place to store bar soaps.
The Soap Dish Dual was designed with two layers - The top layer is where your soap sits, and the bottom layer collects the water. No more mess and mushy soap. This design will ensure your soap bars stay dry and hard while keeping your countertops and bathtub ledges clean from soap residue.
When in contact with water, bamboo dries quicker than other woods hence less likely to crack.
- bamboo is not only sustainable but one of the fastest growing plants. It uses little water to grow, is self-replenishing, requires no pesticides, fertilizer, or irrigation & is more economical than other woods.
- simple and elegant design
- quick-drying and durable: bamboo is less likely to crack compared to other wood materials.
- avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks and the bamboo from softening
- avoid placing in dishwasher
- place away from high heat or flames
Note: oil the soap dish to reduce the potential of cracking if you regularly submerge your soap dish in water.
Travel Size and Gifts
Give the gift of beautiful, clean and hydrated skin to all your close family, friends, coworkers, teachers, whoever your heart desires. Gift giving made easy. Any of our full-size soaps, dish soap, soap saver bag, bundles or our cute honeycomb or square bars make wonderful gifts to all. Our Honeycomb and square size bars also make easy travel size soaps that can be taken with you wherever you go. Who says you can’t bring your all natural, skin loving soaps with you on the go?
Our Honeycomb Bars are perfect for the little ones. They will fit perfectly in their little hands, and they are fun to look at. These Honeycomb soaps will make washing hands fun for kids.
- For external use only;
- Avoid contact with eyes;
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use;
- Avoid in case of known allergy to the listed ingredients;
- Always consult your doctor before using essential oils during pregnancy and on children;
- Our unscented soaps are mild for babies and toddlers, please consult with your doctor for any of the scented soaps and for any known allergies to the listed ingredients.